something different for a kids party?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 scoops about 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 10 tablespoons about 250ml lime cordial (green cordial)
- 2 1/2 liters lemonade, chilled
- 2 teaspoons blue candy sprinkles
- 1Place 1 scoop ice-cream into base of 10 clear, sturdy cups. Drizzle 1 tablespoon cordial over each ice-cream scoop.
- 2Slowly pour lemonade over ice-cream. Fill each cup as much as you can, then, as froth subsides, go back and top up.
- 3Top each drink with sprinkles. Add straws. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foaming Wizard's Brew
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: