Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
something different for a kids party?
- 10 scoops about 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 10 tablespoons about 250ml lime cordial (green cordial)
- 2 1⁄2 liters lemonade, chilled
- 2 teaspoons blue candy sprinkles
- Place 1 scoop ice-cream into base of 10 clear, sturdy cups. Drizzle 1 tablespoon cordial over each ice-cream scoop.
- Slowly pour lemonade over ice-cream. Fill each cup as much as you can, then, as froth subsides, go back and top up.
- Top each drink with sprinkles. Add straws. Serve immediately.