Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fluffy White Frosting In top of a double boiler over simmering water, beat with an electric mixer the following:
- 2 large egg whites (make sure they are at room temp.)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- In top of a double boiler over simmering water, beat with an electric mixer the
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- This takes about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove double boiler top from the bottom and continue beating on high until stiff peaks form- this also takes about 7-10 minutes.
used teaspoon vanilla no lemon juice great recipe
Great fluffy frosting! I used it with an angel food cake. Tasty and easy.
I'm lokking for a whipped cream Icing recipe. Can you help me.connie