Recipe by Marie
A combination of jello and ice cream makes for a super easy dessert. Of course, you can also use sugar free or even other flavors of gelatin. Prepared in under 5 minutes.
Top Review by * Pamela *
A perfect light dessert to my turkey dinner! I made this the night before and served it in crystal goblets. It was super simple and a refreshing end to our meal. I often have all these ingedients on hand, so i will use this again when I need a great dessert in a hurry! Thanks for posting this!
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 ice cubes
- whipped cream
- strawberry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jello and boiling water in container of electric blender.
- Blend for one minute.
- Add ice cream and ice cubes one at a time.
- Blend 2 minutes.
- Pour into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry for garnish.