Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I plan to use sugar free preserves or marmalade. I found this at Tops Market Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves or 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- mixed fruit, for dipping
- assorted wisconsin cheese, cut up
- In a small bowl, combine preserves or marmalade, sour cream, and walnuts. Add enough milk to make a dipping consistency. Cover; chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with fruits and cheeses.