- 2 cups pancake mix or 2 cups waffle mix or 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until mostly smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Cook first side of pancake until edges are dry, and the center bubbles, then flip and cook until other side is golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit preserves, cinnamon butter, or for an extra special treat smother with pumpkin pie dip (Recipe#25730) and top with a cinnamon brown sugar and chopped walnut struesel topping!