I raided the supermarket recipe cards and this one sounded good. Here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Spread butter on bottom of baking dish large enough to hold fish bundles.
- 3Sprinkle shallots over the butter in the pan.
- 4Combine mushrooms in lemon juice in small bowl and set aside.
- 5Place fish bundles, seam side down, in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Scatter mushrooms over fish and add the wine.
- 7Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- 8Serve fillets with mushrooms and juice.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flounder Al Forno
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.9 g