Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I make this often my family loves this! Serve it on toast or an toasted English muffin, it's really good! You can increase the amount of eggs and also the cheese.
- In a bowl whisk eggs with cream until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet, then pour the eggs into the skillet; cook until bubbles appear then fip over.
- Cook about 10 seconds, then cover with the slice of cheese.
- Cook another 10 seconds or until cheese is melted.
This is the very best you just can`t go wrong with Kittencal`s recipes they have never failed me yet. Thanks so much !!
This was nice for a simple and quick egg breakfast, great for weekdays when we are in a hurry. I ate this the way it came out of the skillet but next time I might pop it between pieces of toast with some crispy bacon for a nice egg sandwich. Thanks for posting!
This is my husbands bachelor days way of fixing his egg for his famous egg sandwich. He has a small cast iron skillet that he always uses to cook int egg in. He use Velveeta insted of cheddar. The was a nice change. Thanks Kittencal for a nice twist on an old favorite. Bullwinkle.