Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I founds this recipe on the SBD forum and loved it!
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Beat in oil, syrup, water and vanilla.
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients, then stir into egg mixture.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Spoon into well greased muffin cups (without paper).
- Bake at 350?°F for 12-15 minutes. Remove from tin at once to cooling rack. Store in fridge!