Recipe by lindabeach
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This easy weeknight one-dish meal is great for those looking for a quick and easy dinner solution! It was delicious and was also worked well as leftovers.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and diced (I used refrigerated pre-cooked packaged chicken breast strips to save even more time)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- Bake for 5 min at 400 degrees.
- Pull out of oven, let sit for a couple of minutes and spread the top evenly with entire package of mashed potatoes. Then add broccoli and chicken to the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for another 20 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven, add the shredded cheese to the top and bake just until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!