Recipe by godsprincess6890
This is a refreshing drink that I came up with by using a few simple ingredients. This drink is about 7-17g of carbohydrates depending on how much Gatorade G2 you add.
- 20 ounces of gatorade g2 fruit punch (or any, you can mix it up if you like)
- 1 (4 g) packet Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups seltzer water or 1 1⁄2 cups club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Add packet of Crystal Light Lemonade to Gatorade G2.
- Shake the bottle until it's fully dissolved.
- Then add as much seltzer water/club soda as you like according to taste.
- Then you can either place the bottle in the freezer or use a blender.
- If using the freezer method- freeze for about an hour, then let it thaw a bit.
- SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE.
- If using the blender method, pour drink into blender and add ice, blend until it has a slushy consistency.