Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found several spiced nut recipes on the internet some time ago. This was one in a group I saved, but the source did not transfer with the recipes. I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds intriguing. Sorry I missed the orange juice when I posted the recipe, but have corrected that now.
- Whisk orange juice & spices in a large bowl.
- Add pistachios & toss well to coat.
- Spread on 2 parchment lined rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake at 250F for about 45 minutes, stir every 15 minutes.
- Nuts should be dry.
- Cool & store in airtight container.