Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipes for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 lbs chicken wings (about 16)
- Stir together garlic, five-spice powder, salt, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Cut off and discard tips from chicken wings with kitchen shears or a large heavy knife, then halve wings at joint.
- Pat dry and add to spice mixture, tossing to coat.
- Arrange wings in nuwave oven pan and heat on 4 inch rack, turning over once, until browned and cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes total.
- Makes 4 main-course servings.