- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemongrass, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium firm white fish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Coat a flat oven tray with cooking spray.
- Combine the cumin, turmeric, ginger, lemongrass, lime rind and juice, coriander, chili and oil together in a bowl.
- Place fish fillets on the prepared tray and spread spicy mixture over the top.
- Cook in the oven for about 10-12 mins or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.