Recipe by thothep
A really simple fish dish inspired by my grandmother's curried fruit. My friends that I cook for keep asking for more.
- 8 -10 ounces tilapia fillets (or similar fish)
- 1 (4 ounce) container fruit cocktail in juice (I recommend Dole Tropical Fruit in Juice)
- curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Defrost fish if frozen.
- Pace fish in a baking dish that doesn't leave much excess room around it, tuck thin edges under.
- Sprinkle with a little curry powder.
- Pour fruit cup over fish (Including juice).
- Add more curry powder depending on your tastes over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes per half-inch thickness. Fish is done when it flakes easily.