Recipe by Expat in Holland
The original recipe I obtained from a gourmet grocery store called Byerlys. I have since tweeked it to my family's liking. It is a nice way to make any mild white fish. Quick, easy and tasty midweek meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder or 1 1⁄2 lbs other mild white fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, melt
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish, in a single layer.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with almonds and parsley.
- In a small bowl combine butter, wine and lemon juice. Pour over fish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 10minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes
- before serving.