The original recipe I obtained from a gourmet grocery store called Byerlys. I have since tweeked it to my family's liking. It is a nice way to make any mild white fish. Quick, easy and tasty midweek meal.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish, in a single layer.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with almonds and parsley.
- In a small bowl combine butter, wine and lemon juice. Pour over fish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 10minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes
- before serving.
A very tasty way to cook a quick fish dish! So easy! I used cod filets.