Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mother made this for us as children. We always looked forward to them.
- 1 (6 ounce) canpop and bake refrigerated biscuits
- 15 frozen fish sticks
- 5 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease five holes in a muffin pan.
- Press biscuits into muffin pan to form a"basket.
- "Fill the basket with three upright fish sticks.
- You can cut them to length if necessary.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While they are baking, cut each slice of cheese in two.
- After ten minutes of baking, lay the cheese over the fish sticks and continue baking for approximately another 5 minutes.
- Serve with tartar sauce if desired.