Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another great drink when it gets cool outside.
- 2 cups powdered chocolate milk mix
- 2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant decaffeinated coffee crystals
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Use two or three Tbsp of mix per cup of boiling water.
Mmmmmm, delicious!. I love the cinnamon and allspice but I need to say that I made a half recipe of mix and doubled the amount of the spices. I didn't add any sugar to the mix but just added Splenda to my taste to the cup. It brings some life to the decaf and it's nice to have a mix ready at hand. Made for PAC, Spring 09.