Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Great mouthfuls of fire that's quick and easy. You can make a simple version with just soy sauce and hot sauce or put a little more work and bump up the flavor. Either way people are going to love them.
- 8 ounces baby bell mixed mushrooms
- 1⁄2 shallot, minced (about 1 tbsp) (optional)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tbsp) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- oil (optional)
- Saute shallot and garlic.
- Add sherry.
- Reduce by half.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil than simmer until done.
- Serve with toothpicks or on side of a steak.