- 6 large sweet potatoes, well scrubbed wrapped in foil
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and bake on a grill above a hot fire until soft to the touch about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Mix the butter, pineapple, honey, and nutmeg.
- Cut a slit in each potato scooping out some of the insides and mixing with this.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Fill the potatoes with this and wrap securely in the foil.
- Then heat for 15 minutes on the grill.