Recipe by Charlotte J
Just as good as the store brands.
Top Review by Shelly in Sydney
This recipe is great! I didn't have any cornstarch on hand so I used all purpose flour and still turned out brilliantly. I have made paints before but the colouring seemed to stain but it seems that the dish detergent in this recipe prevents that! It kept my toddler happy for ages!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a saucepan.
- Add water; mix.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When mixture starts to thicken, remove from heat and continue to stir.
- Cool and pour into containers.
- Add food coloring and a drop of detergent; mix.
- Store in refrigerator between uses.