Recipe by Martini Guy
Planning a dinner party? Start these early and your guests will be enjoying them and out of the kitchen while you are getting things ready. Would be good with a cold micro brew and plenty of napkins. Enjoy!
Top Review by OhMyStars!
I'm not sure if it was my ribs, or if I cooked them too long in the slow cooker, but the texture wasn't as fine as I'd hoped. On the other hand, the flavor was excellent, they were easy to make, and I just ended up serving them over rice instead of as pick up food. I will continue to play with these and try different rib cuts until I get it right! Thanks for posting this great tasting dish.
- 3 -4 lbs baby back pork ribs cut into individual ribs
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt
- 8 ounces Russian salad dressing
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from ribs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place ribs in crock pot and add water (just enough to cover).
- Cook on low heat 6 to 7 hours or until tender, drain.
- Place cooked ribs on broiler pan and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Brush ribs with 1/2 the sauce and broil until brown.
- Turn ribs and brush with remaining sauce and broil until brown.
- Sauce: Combine Russian dressing and pineapple juice and mix well.