Recipe by kimbearly
i have been trying this recipe out for about a year trying to get it spicy enough for my taste....finally i have met with sucess!
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 large vidalia onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb chopped ham
- 1 -2 tablespoon salt
- water, to cover
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili paste
Directions See How It's Made
- cut and trim green beans.
- put in pot and cover with water.
- add onion, ham and salt.
- simmer, skimming foam, till cooked slightly crisp.
- taste and adjust salt.
- add chili paste and simmer 1/2 hour.
- enjoy with added ham, potatoes-- and sliced fresh garden tomatoes----my favorite summer meal!