Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
What is a good old birthday table without filled eggs?! Good old Estonian recipe. We usually make a load of them, if we are already doing these.
- Boil the eggs hard, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the eggs in half, and remove the yellow yolks without braking the white part.
- Take a sifter and push the yellow trough that with a wooden spoon.
- Add butter, that have been at room temperature, and to make it smoother little mayonnaise. Add salt and if desired, little mustard.
- Use s cake decorating bag to fill the egg whites again with a small pile. Decorate with geen herbs. Sometimes are also used cranberries or lingonberries for that.