Prep 7 mins
Cook 40 mins
this figure friendly desert is great for those of you who love something sweet, but hate the pounds it packs on! easy to make and very good! ultra sweet and better yet, guilt free!
- 4 bananas
- 1 (1 lb) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (5 5/8 ounce) container blackberries
- 1 (15 ounce) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- peel all 4 ripe bananas.
- place in greesed baking pan.
- empty can of no sugar added pineapple with juice (DO NOT DRAIN) into large mixing bowl.
- add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon to pineapple.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg to pineapple.
- add 3 tablespoons of pure cane sugar or splenda no callorie sweetener into pineapple. mix well.
- poor pineapple mixture onto bananas.
- cover with tin foil.
- bake in oven at 350* F for 40 minutes.
- remove from oven and use 1 banana per serving. scoop pineapple out on top of banana and poor some juice from the pan over the desert.
- scoop out 15oz of fat free ricotta cheese into bowl.
- add 3 tablespoons of pure cane sugar or splenda no callorie sweetener. mix well.
- add ricotta cheese mixture on the side of the banana.
- add blackberries on top of cheese.
- serve hot, and enjoy!
this is an awesome recipe! i loved it! my family did too, including the kids! ;)