this figure friendly desert is great for those of you who love something sweet, but hate the pounds it packs on! easy to make and very good! ultra sweet and better yet, guilt free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel all 4 ripe bananas.
- 2place in greesed baking pan.
- 3empty can of no sugar added pineapple with juice (DO NOT DRAIN) into large mixing bowl.
- 4add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon to pineapple.
- 5add 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg to pineapple.
- 6add 3 tablespoons of pure cane sugar or splenda no callorie sweetener into pineapple. mix well.
- 7poor pineapple mixture onto bananas.
- 8cover with tin foil.
- 9bake in oven at 350* F for 40 minutes.
- 10remove from oven and use 1 banana per serving. scoop pineapple out on top of banana and poor some juice from the pan over the desert.
- 11scoop out 15oz of fat free ricotta cheese into bowl.
- 12add 3 tablespoons of pure cane sugar or splenda no callorie sweetener. mix well.
- 13add ricotta cheese mixture on the side of the banana.
- 14add blackberries on top of cheese.
- 15serve hot, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Figure Friendly Baked Banana Split!
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese