Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A mix between a soft taco and a good old hamburger.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 ounces taco seasoning
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
- 3 avocados
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Empty the ground beef into a bowl. Add taco meat and mix together (not too much or the meat will get tough). Separate into 4-6 burgers.
- Grill burgers until almost done.
- Wrap burgers in the tortillas and put back onto the grill until tortillas are golden brown.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
- Mash avocado to desired consistency.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.