Bryan Joyce's Note:
A mix between a soft taco and a good old hamburger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Empty the ground beef into a bowl. Add taco meat and mix together (not too much or the meat will get tough). Separate into 4-6 burgers.
- 3Grill burgers until almost done.
- 4Wrap burgers in the tortillas and put back onto the grill until tortillas are golden brown.
- 5Serve with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
- 7Mash avocado to desired consistency.
- 8Add all other ingredients and mix together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Burger
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.6
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 314.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: