Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A mix between a soft taco and a good old hamburger.
Make and share this Fiesta Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Empty the ground beef into a bowl. Add taco meat and mix together (not too much or the meat will get tough). Separate into 4-6 burgers.
- Grill burgers until almost done.
- Wrap burgers in the tortillas and put back onto the grill until tortillas are golden brown.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
- Mash avocado to desired consistency.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.