Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once again, we had lots of dry fruit around the house...perfect for snack mixes! One serving of this is about 1/2 a cup. Tip for chopping dried apricots and dates: spray your knife or kitchen shears with nonstick cooking spray for easier slicing.
- 1 ounce dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips, 60% cacao (or more)
- 1⁄4 cup dates, chopped
- Place all ingredients together in a plastic container.
- Shake well to combine.
- Divide mixture into 4 plastic bags. Enjoy!