Recipe by senseicheryl
From Hungry Girl: PER SERVING (entire recipe): 151 calories, 4.5g fat, 407mg sodium, 20g carbs, 7g fiber, 7g sugars, 9g protein -- POINTS® value 3*
- 1 (4 ounce) package tofu shirataki noodles, House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Substitute
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese, 1 wedge
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the veggies in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover bowl and microwave for 2 - 3 minutes (until veggies are fully steamed and tender). Drain water and set aside.
- Drain and rinse noodles well. Dry noodles thoroughly (use paper towels to soak up as much moisture as possible), and then use a knife or kitchen shears to slice them up a bit. Next, place noodles in a microwave-safe bowl, and top them with the cheese wedge, sour cream, and parm topping. Then microwave for one minute.
- Stir well, and then microwave for one additional minute. Mix in the veggies, and season well with salt and pepper. If you like, add some garlic powder and/or chili powder. Enjoy!