- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, cheees
- 1⁄3 cup basil leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on the package.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce: heat the oil in a frying pan with the walnuts and garlic.
- Saute them for 2-3 minutes: season to taste.
- Pour in milk, sour cream and parmesan cheese.
- Stir constantly until sauce thickens (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add basil, coarsley chopped.
- Combine sauce and cooked pasta.