Recipe by Cookworm
I came up with this recipe while trying to think of what to do with my goat's milk feta cheese. It turned out delicious, a great blend of flavors as well as a quick and easy meal. I was more careful this time with my ingredients, measuring them to be sure I have my amounts correct.
Top Review by Alison J.
This simple little dish really packs a punch in terms of flavour! The veggies were deliciously roasted but still a little crunchy (which I liked) and the colours and textures made for a fantastic presentation. I served this with whole wheat linguine. Made for PAC '08
- 1 lb sausage, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup goat milk feta
- 2 stalks celery & tops, chopped
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, firm and ripe chopped
- 4 ounces spaghetti, dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- In casserole dish, combine first 9 ingredients (to and including the pepper).
- Mix to combine.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti and garnish with the fresh tomatoes.