Recipe by Sydney Mike
Picked up the original of this recipe from a woman who brought it to a large pot luck gathering I attended a few years ago!
Top Review by Sam #3
I used too much "stuff" so even 4 eggs didn't hold it together, but it was still yummy! I think it would need some red pepper or tomato for a more festive look. I'll try that next time :)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, sliced thick, diced
- 3 cups potatoes, cooked, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F, then use butter to grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In small skillet, sauté onions & mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
- Spoon onions & mushrooms into baking dish.
- Add ham, potatoes & cheese to baking dish.
- Add beaten eggs to baking dish, & mix well.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Nice served with toast & fresh fruit.