1/6 Photos of Festive Frittata
Sydney Mike's Note:
Picked up the original of this recipe from a woman who brought it to a large pot luck gathering I attended a few years ago!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F, then use butter to grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2In small skillet, sauté onions & mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
- 3Spoon onions & mushrooms into baking dish.
- 4Add ham, potatoes & cheese to baking dish.
- 5Add beaten eggs to baking dish, & mix well.
- 6Salt & pepper to taste.
- 7Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set.
- 8Nice served with toast & fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festive Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 686.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g