Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Picked up the original of this recipe from a woman who brought it to a large pot luck gathering I attended a few years ago!
- Preheat oven to 350°F, then use butter to grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In small skillet, sauté onions & mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
- Spoon onions & mushrooms into baking dish.
- Add ham, potatoes & cheese to baking dish.
- Add beaten eggs to baking dish, & mix well.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Nice served with toast & fresh fruit.
I used too much "stuff" so even 4 eggs didn't hold it together, but it was still yummy! I think it would need some red pepper or tomato for a more festive look. I'll try that next time :)
Easy and delicious! I used cooking spray on the baking dish and omitted the salt (personal preference). Loved all of the flavors, and it would be very easy to add other veggies to taste. We enjoyed it for supper with Pan Roasted Asparagus With Red Onion and Bacon. Thanks for sharing!