Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flecked with red and green, this tasty festive butter adds a colourful note to Christmas dining. Use on steak, chicken, fish or for spreading.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces butter, softened
- 8 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 roasted pepper, peeled and cut into short strips
- Mix together the butter, parsley and red pepper strips.
- Wrap the red pepper butter up in foil, forming a cylinder shape. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Cut the butter in half cm thick slices and serve.
Made this for Bargain Basement Tag game...quite yummy! I followed the instructions except for cutting my fresh roasted pepper into small chunks rather than strips. Have tried it on chicken and am anxious to try it on a vegetable. Next time I might try adding a mixture of fresh parsley and basil...unlimited choices. Thank you for submitting.