- 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 10 g Copha
- 1 1⁄4 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 150 g chocolate
- 60 g butter
- 30 g Copha, extra
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together rice bubbles and icing sugar.
- Melt copha, butter, hazelnut spread and peanut butter until melted and combined.
- Pour melted mixture into dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll teaspoons full of mixture into balls. Place on tray and refrigerate until set.
- Melt chocolate and extra copha and coat truffles. Set on tray in fridge.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
- Can decorate with white chocolate.