Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great freezer meal.
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked ground beef
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- in a medium bowl, blend dressing, milk, eggs and cornstarch.
- Fold in the cheese, onion and beef.
- Freezing directions pour the filling into a 1 gallon freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze. T.
- haw filling in fridge overnight before making.
- Pour filling into pie crust bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Was okay but won't make it again unless I doctor it up quite a bit. Just didn't have much flavor.
No one in my family liked it and I had to fix a new supper. Also the cooking time is not right. I checked my oven temp. so I know it was o.k. The cook time was more about 45 min. At twenty, it was still soupy. Good note.