1/1 Photo of Favorite Snack Mix
A nice change from salty snacks. This is a sweet and salty mix and is highly addictive. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cereal, nuts and pretzels.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- 3Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- 5Place 1/3 of mix on greased 15 x 10 baking pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes; stir and bake 6 minutes longer.
- 7Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- 8Repeat with remaining mix.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.2
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 941.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 15.4 g