Recipe by Lisaural
I like these a lot. Not sure why they were goey, I've not experienced that. Be sure to cook them enouhg, and check the centers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk (I use low fat)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (I use whole wheat)
- 3 cups all-bran cereal (any kind will do)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1 cup water and pour over 3 cups'All Bran' cereal and mix.
- Mix all other ingredients and add to the bran mixture.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 approximately full.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until knife in center comes out clean.
- You can store extra batter in the fridge and make warm muffins several times.