Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Aguas frescas are popular fresh-fruit drinks in Mexico. Although water is a standard ingredient, this undiluted version is a thirst-quenching refresher whether accompanying spicy foods or sipped in the sun. Points 2.
- Place the melon in a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Pass the puree through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a bowl to eliminate the pulp and clarify the juice.
- Pour the juice into a large pitcher.
- Add the cranberry and lime juices and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until very cold.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses and garnish each with a fresh lime slice.