Aguas frescas are popular fresh-fruit drinks in Mexico. Although water is a standard ingredient, this undiluted version is a thirst-quenching refresher whether accompanying spicy foods or sipped in the sun. Points 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the melon in a blender or food processor.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Pass the puree through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a bowl to eliminate the pulp and clarify the juice.
- 4Pour the juice into a large pitcher.
- 5Add the cranberry and lime juices and stir to combine.
- 6Refrigerate until very cold.
- 7Pour into tall chilled glasses and garnish each with a fresh lime slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Watermelon-cranberry Agua Fresca
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g