Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was made by accident in my kitchen. I was originally making a ice cream shake, but didn't realize that someone had eaten all the ice cream! I ate my creation and found it to be a GOOD mistake!!
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon flavored extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 -20 large ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Put first 5 ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until well mixed and frothy.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with fat free reddi-wip.
Fine basic shake. I was worried I wouldn't like the texture but that was fine. (It was almost like a Wendy's Frosty in texture.) There was very minimal taste, though. We thought the cinnamon was a bit overpowering and I'd cut it back a little. I used vanilla extract but if I had chocolate that would have been better I think. Something to up the flavor would be good. A nice one to try though! Thanks. Also, this makes a HUGE serving. I made two small ones for the kids and one regular sized for me and it was fine.