Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had some leftover cooked whole wheat pasta and did this in under 15 minutes -
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) canprogresso escarole in chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced low-sodium italian tomatoes (with garlic and spices)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 lb cooked pasta
- Open both cans and pour into a large skillet or pot.
- Heat on MED for about 10-12 minute.
- Add already cooked pasta and heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread and a chilled glass of white wine and enjoy!