Recipe by debby.hall
Hot punch similar to Wassail using ingredients you probably already have without a trip to the store.
- 4 pints glass orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint glass apple juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring to gentle slow boil, serve hot.
- I sometimes add 1 teaspoon honey.
- Although not the traditional holiday ingredients with cranberry, cloves or all spice, the result taste and aroma is very similar. Great for unexpected guests.
- Serves about 10 to 12 punch bowl glasses.