Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got the idea for this salsa from the Taste of Home Summer Appetizers, 2009, & we enjoy it over grilled or baked chicken breasts! Preparation time does not include the time needed for the finished salsa to chill in the fridge!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, diced
- 1 peach, ripe but firm, stoned, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely minced
- Combine all the ingredients, then cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Set out the salsa & a bowl of large corn scoops & enjoy!