Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and so delicious. My kids even love this stuff, and will eat all kinds of raw veggies if they can dip it in here.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender or food processor and.
- process until almost smooth but still slightly chunky.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with pita bread or crackers.
- Serves 4 to 6.