1/3 Photos of Fast Breakfast Quesadilla
I *love* quesadillas, so I came up with this one for a quick and easy breakfast. You can substitute add or take away pretty much anything. It's easily modified for the pickiest of eaters. Toppings are not included in nutritional facts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 flour tortillas (can use corn)
- 1 egg
- 1 slice ham (any meat)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup four cheese blend
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- 1Crack egg into small bowl.
- 2Salt and Pepper and desired.
- 3Add Tbs milk and whisk until scrambled.
- 4Spray a regular dinner plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Place one tortilla on plate.
- 6Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese.
- 7Pour egg mixture on top of cheese in a spiral shape.
- 8Place in microwave for one minute.
- 9Cut meat into small pieces (less than bite size).
- 10Sprinkle on top of egg and cheese from microwave, and top with some more cheese.
- 11(I tend to add onions and jalapeno peppers here; totally optional).
- 12Place 2nd tortilla on top and microwave for 30 secs - 1 minute (until egg is done to your liking and cheese is melted).
- 13Cut with pizza cutter, add whatever toppings you desire, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Breakfast Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.1 mg
- Sodium 460.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese blend