I *love* quesadillas, so I came up with this one for a quick and easy breakfast. You can substitute add or take away pretty much anything. It's easily modified for the pickiest of eaters. Toppings are not included in nutritional facts.
- Crack egg into small bowl.
- Salt and Pepper and desired.
- Add Tbs milk and whisk until scrambled.
- Spray a regular dinner plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one tortilla on plate.
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top of cheese in a spiral shape.
- Place in microwave for one minute.
- Cut meat into small pieces (less than bite size).
- Sprinkle on top of egg and cheese from microwave, and top with some more cheese.
- (I tend to add onions and jalapeno peppers here; totally optional).
- Place 2nd tortilla on top and microwave for 30 secs - 1 minute (until egg is done to your liking and cheese is melted).
- Cut with pizza cutter, add whatever toppings you desire, and serve.