Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sure there are a lot more authentic recipes for flatbread out there, but this is flatbread for a lazy night! I came up with this on the fly last night when I was in a hurry and served it with a chicken ceasar salad. You can add more spices, or some raw garlic to punch it up if you like. Next time, I am going to try it with some shredded cheese on top. Hope you like it
- 1 can prepared pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon seasoned garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Unroll pizza dough and press into the pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and brush over the dough.
- Place into oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- **Try adding some shredded cheddar or mozerella cheese on top for a cheesy flatbread.