Sure there are a lot more authentic recipes for flatbread out there, but this is flatbread for a lazy night! I came up with this on the fly last night when I was in a hurry and served it with a chicken ceasar salad. You can add more spices, or some raw garlic to punch it up if you like. Next time, I am going to try it with some shredded cheese on top. Hope you like it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- 2Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Unroll pizza dough and press into the pan.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and brush over the dough.
- 5Place into oven for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve warm.
- 7**Try adding some shredded cheddar or mozerella cheese on top for a cheesy flatbread.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Flavorful Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust