Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe years ago in one of those little brand name cookbooks you find at grocery check out. It's fast and easy chili that goes spectacularly with corn muffins.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) kidney beans (substitute any bean)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- In a dutch oven, brown ground beef, rinse, drain and return to pot.
- Stir in seasoning packet. then corn, beans and tomatoes, (don't drain anything).
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer without lid, simmer 15 minutes.