Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook and I am posting for safe keeping. I saw a few similar recipes but they called for shredded hash browns and this one calls for hash brown patties. It was originally submitted to the cookbook by Cindy Mosch from Green Bay, WI. She also suggests subbing sausage and onion instead of the ham and adding chopped green peppers and mushrooms, if you desire.
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange hashbrown patties in a single layer in greased 13x9" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and ham; set aside.
- Blend together eggs, milk, mustard and salt in a bowl; pour over ham/cheese mixture.
- Cover and bake for one hour.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.