Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my signature fruit salad and my husband's favorite fruit salad. The coconut adds a light crunch and really makes the salad. The pudding mix prevents the salad from becoming too juicy, even the next day. (Can sizes are approximate.)
- 1 pint strawberry, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 5 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1⁄2-1 cup red grapes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 5 mint leaves
- 0.75 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 0.333 (3 1/16 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- Place fruit in a wire sieve to drain until you are ready to assemble the salad.
- Roll mint leaves and slice thinly (chiffonade).
- In medium bowl, combine whipped topping, pudding and orange juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, and serve.