Prep 7 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This jello is fun to make and even more fun to eat! It takes time to make, but is so worth it. Everyone will be very impressed :) You can make it with whatever flavors you like so have fun with it!
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (6 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) boxberry blue Jello gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) box grape Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- boiling water
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream and mix till smooth and creamy.
- Mix the first flavor of jello with 2 cups of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Divide it into two separate bowls (each bowl will have 1 cup of jello).
- Add 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture to one of the bowls of jello.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan and put in the fridge for 25 minute to set.
- Once the first layer is set, SLOWLY pour the rest of the first flavor of jello on top of the set layer.
- Put in fridge for 25 minute to set.
- Repeat these steps for each flavor, making sure each layer is set before continuing.
- When finished layering, let set in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares.