This jello is fun to make and even more fun to eat! It takes time to make, but is so worth it. Everyone will be very impressed :) You can make it with whatever flavors you like so have fun with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream and mix till smooth and creamy.
- 2Mix the first flavor of jello with 2 cups of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- 3Divide it into two separate bowls (each bowl will have 1 cup of jello).
- 4Add 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture to one of the bowls of jello.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour into a 13x9 inch pan and put in the fridge for 25 minute to set.
- 7Once the first layer is set, SLOWLY pour the rest of the first flavor of jello on top of the set layer.
- 8Put in fridge for 25 minute to set.
- 9Repeat these steps for each flavor, making sure each layer is set before continuing.
- 10When finished layering, let set in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fancy Rainbow Jello
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 459.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g