Easy and Delicious Baked Parmesan-Onion Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 medium sweet onions, finely chopped (won't hurt to add in one more onion!)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing, use Hellman's mayo for this)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste) (optional)
- cayenne pepper (adjust to heat level) (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the mayo, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic together until well combined and smooth.
- Mix inchopped onions until combined, then season with black pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Serve with butter crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation