Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I just made this recipe up to suit our grandson's taste for hash browns. Easy and yummy.
- Boil the potatoes as you would for potato salad.
- Drain and cool the potatoes; cut into cubes.
- In a large, hot frying pan (I use a Caphalon frying pan as it does not stick) add the oleo and oil; now add the potatoes.
- Fry until brown on this side then turn over and get them nice and brown. I cook them about 20 minutes.
- When they are nice and browned, add the cream and cook slightly more. I think you will like these.