Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the best ribs I have ever eaten, even better than what I eat each year in Memphis. These ribs are tangy-sweet, with a flavor which is out of this world. One of my client gave me 3 bottle gift pack which contained (1) Dinni's select Mesquite Barbecue sauce, (2) Dinni's Select Ginger Teriyaki (3) Dinnis Select Bang Bang sauce (not used in this recipe). He had bought this gift pack from the internet. He just kept bragging about the taste of the ribs made with these sauces, so I had to cook them the first chance I got. I was so much impressed that I wanted to share it here.I think that the Ginger Teriyaki works as a marinade and the Mesquite Barbecue Sauce gives the special flavor, it's a killer combination.
- 2 baby back ribs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Baste Ribs with Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder. Wrap ribs tightly in a plastic (Saran) wrap and then aluminum foil. Place on large oven pan and bake at 225°F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Unwrap ribs, being careful to remove all plastic wrap and foil.
- Place on medium heated grill just long enough to brown and then baste with Mesquite Barbecue Sauce. Move ribs away from the heat on the grill and cover long enough to heat the barbecue sauce.
- Enjoy the best tasting ribs you had never experienced before.